Summer Skin Tips
by: MAC Spa Esthetician Greta Anderson
Summertime is about having fun in the sun, but don't forget to apply your sunscreen. Sun is the number one cause of skin cancer and premature aging.
Follow these simple rules for a happy and healthy summer;
1. Use a sunscreen that protects you from BOTH UVA and UVB rays.
2. Use an SPF of at least 30.
3. Put your sunscreen on 30 minutes before going outside.
4. Make sure to reapply throughout the day.
5. Wear a hat & sunglasses.
6. Find some shade.
7. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
8. Don't forget often missed areas like your ears, scalp & feet.
9. Keep a sunscreen in your purse or gym bag, that way you'll never be without.
10. Use a chapstick or a lip balm that has an SPF in it.