It recently came to my attention that there are a lot of GREAT things many of our clients still don't know about the Decleor brand. I've put together this little list of things that we here at The Spa feel are just some of the many steps that Decleor is taking to better their company from the inside out.
FYI INGREDIENT SOURCING:
- all raw materials go through a rigorous selection process provided by high-quality small-scale producers
- we believe in ingredient traceability and makes sure NOT to exploit protected or endangered plant species
FYI FORMULATING PRODUCTS:
- we make sure to use the best essential and plant oils chosen for their affinity with the skin
- Decleor makes sure to opt for certain globally authorized preservatives, at appropriate doses, to help maintain the quality and beneficial properties of our products
- there are NO colorants or preservatives in our 100% pure, natural AROMESSENCE™ oils and night balms
- mineral oils are absent in 98% of our products
- many of our product ranges are paraben free
FYI TESTING PROCESS:
- there are rigorous controls at each stage in the development and manufacturing of our products
- we do routine effectiveness tests conducted under dermatological conditions
- we DO NOT test our finished products on animals
FYI FOR THE ENVIRONMENT:
- Starting back in January 2009, cases, bags and brochures will be gradually introduced that are manufactured from paper produced from sustainably managed forests.