Alice’s Wonder Spray All-Purpose Household Cleaner
What you need:
- liquid castile soap
- white distilled vinegar
- purified water
- essential oil(s) for fragrance- a clean 16-oz. trigger spray bottle
How to make it:
- mix 2 tbsp. of vinegar with 1 tsp. borax .
- fill the rest of the bottle with very hot water.
- shake until the borax is dissolved.
- add the 1/4 cup of liquid soap
- add 10 to 15 drops of an essential oil(s)
- We suggest a combination of lavender and lemon essential oils.
- Minerals in the water inhibit cleaning so it's best to use purified or distilled water.
- It's important to dissolve the borax in hot water so that it doesn't clog the spray nozzle.
- Don't mix the soap and vinegar directly together, because the soap will clump up.
- Follow the order by mixing the vinegar, borax, and water first and adding the soap last.
How to use:
Spray and Wipe. Use Alice's Wonder Spray as you would any other all-purpose household cleaner.